Ever wondered the difference between blog writing and article writing. Hence in this lecture, we will discuss “Blog Vs Article Submission in SEO”.
What is Blog Submission
Blog submission is one of the most important tools for SEO. It is a mini website of your actual Organization. We can use content like images, menu bar, text and even a map of the organization in blog submission.
What one can write: You can write in brief about your already present content, post additional topics that link the technical terms to your website, you can also write about innovations in your field of research or any other related things.
Trick: You can take help of article submission websites to have ready-made material, check for plagiarism and upload in your blog with some modification.
Some of the top blog submission websites are:
Blog submission could be a great tool to earn quality does follow backlink for your website.
How Blogging helps in earning traffic:
For example, you have a website where you provide web development or any other IT support service. Doing it off-page SEO via classified ads, forum posting etc. will only give you No Follow links that Google never crawls.
Writing blogs about your services over blogging platforms like BlogSpot will surely help you in earning quality do-follow backlinks. This will help you in maintaining a proper ratio between no-follow and do-follow links.
What is an Article Submission:
Article submission is also an important tool for SEO.
Under this, you explain a particular topic distinct from other articles in at least four hundred words While writing articles, one must maintain the complete accuracy of data provided and should avoid copying the material from the internet.
A unique article about a trending topic will certainly give a boost to your overall SEO ranking.
How to do article submission:
- Get a list of article submission websites
- Let’s take the example of ezinearticles.com as our target website
- Open the website and hit Register/Join
- Fill in the required form
- Click submit a new article, fill the required information/text within the restrictions, category, body, keywords, resource box and call to action
- Check FeedStats under the performance tab
Imp: Your level (rating) will increase based on the total number of articles you publish
You can adopt a similar approach for other websites to submit the article and hence generate quality do-follow links.
Difference between Blog and Article Submission:
A blog is an informal way of sharing information over the internet. This information could be in the form of an image, video, infographics, links etc.
An Article is a formal way of sharing information which is published after full research on the topic. This information may contain images, video, links etc. to support our article and we also give references to support our write-up.
- contain images, videos, links
- Both are information documents
- A blog is an informal way of writing whereas an article writing is a formal way of representing things
- We can hold a discussion on blog + short information + Long information can be divided into parts to increase the number of topics
- A complete package of information in an article which includes references as well
References are the sources, like websites from which we have taken the information. For example, see any post on Wikipedia they always include references in the last.
So, this is all about Article and Blog Submission in SEO.
Next Lecture: How to get website post update