In the earlier post, we discuss SEO Optimization where we define SEO as Search Engine Optimization which enables us to bring our website at Google top search result page organically.
There are various techniques used to bring the website on Google top search results such as On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO. Before discussing the techniques I would like to attract your attention towards the guideline or parameters needs to be considered while doing SEO.
Guidelines need to follow under SEO
Google SEO Guidelines are very important and vital to follow while doing website optimization. Search Engine guidelines are laid down by Google itself and need to understand by each SEO expert who is doing website optimization.
If we do not follow the standard guidelines then it may force Google to blacklist or spam your website and take it out from the result page. Below are the three important parameters which needs to consider while doing Search Engine Optimization.
- White Hat SEO
- Black Hat SEO
- Grey Hat SEO
Let me explain you each above-mentioned types in details, remember never follow black hat SEO as it may force Google to blacklist or spam your website.
- White Hat SEO Technique: As the name implies pure like white, this is the type of technique which is acceptable by Google because it follows all the Google Guidelines for an effective SEO.
- Black Hat SEO technique: This type of technique is neither acceptable by Google nor they fall under Google guidelines. Following these techniques may bring you at first rank in a few months but if Google detects that you are fooling them by following the black hat SEO technique then it may spam or blacklist your domain.
- Grey Hat SEO Technique: This is the combination of white hat SEO and black hat SEO technique. Generally, this is the common technique accepted by SEO experts to bring the website to a higher rank in search engine search results.
SEO Optimization Techniques Briefly Explained:
Now the SEO can be done On-Page (over the website) and Off-Page (Promotional Approach) according to what we have two types of SEO:
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- On-Page SEO technique: As the name symbolizes On-Page means all the changes that we do on the webpage as per the Search Engine guidelines is called On-Page SEO. Some of the commonly known techniques include title optimization, Meta description, creating robots.txt file etc.
- Off-Page SEO technique: The efforts that we put to bring our website on top of every search engine result by promoting it on other high page rank and good domain authority websites are called Off-Page SEO. Some of the techniques include link building through various platforms like classified ads, social bookmarking, article sharing etc.
These are some quick links to get detailed information on the above-discussed topic:
White Page SEO: Click Me
Black Hat SEO: Click Me
Difference Between White Hat and Black Hat SEO: Click Me
On-Page SEO: Click Me
Off-Page SEO: Click Me
Difference Between On-Page and Off-Page SEO: Click Me