In today’s article, we will learn to set up Google Search Console Account:
- Introduction to Webmaster
- Steps to create Console Account
- Link to the next lecture
Link Google Search Console (Webmaster) with your Website
Google Webmaster, also known as Google Search Console, is a free tool provided by Google. It monitors your website performance and gives you some useful information to improve your website performance. So it is a Website Optimization Tool
In this article, we will cover everything you need to know about Google Webmaster tools. They now refer which to as the Google Search Console.
When Google crawls your website they give you, a report informing what they like and dislike about your sites. If you have an account, you can use this information to improve your Google Search Engine Result Page, referred to as SERP.
Let’s inspect the different sections of Google Webmaster tools so you know what each section is for, how you can enjoy that and how to use it.
Steps to create Google Search Console Account:
C: After successful Sign in, click on Add Property option
D: Verifying account via Google Analytics
- Create a Google Analytics account (how to create, click here)
- You will be having a Tracking Code generated after creating an Analytics account
- Click on Alternate Methods of verifying website ownership on Webmaster. Select Google Analytics and hit Verify.