SEO Friendly Post Tips & Tricks
We often describe content writing as an art of creative writing that aims to produce enticing and engaging contents for the user over the internet. Content writers are internet-savvy and open-minded individuals who create blogs, articles and other web materials that are designed to sell or promote a specific product or information. Professional content writers work according to the brief provided by the clients keeping in mind the concept of SEO for creating those page contents. Before writing they perform hardcore research on the topic that helps to type an informative piece of content using relevant images and keywords to make the article SEO friendly.
What is SEO Writing?
SEO content writing is nothing but a format where pages are created according to the SEO algorithm that helps websites become more visible to search engines. SEO friendly pages easily find their way to SERPs (search engine result pages). Major search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing display SEO friendly pages on their search results. Thus a page with high visibility and quality content would appear on first pages of results when a user searches for that topic. Thus SEO friendly blog post is often termed as a user-friendly blog post. For creative SEO writing, one has to be aware of high-density keywords and guidelines that need to be incorporated otherwise your post will not achieve high rankings and readers are more likely to ignore your post.
SEO Friendly Post is not always good content. Good content is the only fundamental aspect that sets your blog apart from others. The content of your blog is solely responsible for delivering the right message into the minds of readers. Blog designs, images, videos, thumbnails are secondary aspects that support your content to reach the top. The blog content of any website should always begin with proper research so it gathers the confidence of the readers and customers. A proper keyword-rich content (not keyword stuffing) plays a major role in creating a successful blog that delivers the true message. For creating such a blog, here are some stepwise tips and tricks that you must follow right away.
Tips & Tricks for SEO Friendly Post:
The writing part:
Planning about writing:
Even if you are eligible to type hundreds of words per minute and your writing and vocabulary skills are sharp, the entire process of writing on a good topic takes time. Before finally hitting on publish button, you should first think and plan about the topic before you write it. Many new bloggers probably skip the planning part but, to be honest planning will help you further down the line to write quickly.
There’s an old saying that “no fun for the writer, no fun for the reader”, which shows that you should pick topics that interest you. Lack of enthusiasm will eventually kill the blog post. Yes, while writing some posts will not feel the same enthusiasm but you have good editorial control over your writing then you can get your motor running all the time.
Setup your website for SEO Friendly Post:
You will need a blogging platform (software) and hosting for it. It requires a blogging platform to put your article in a blog form. Hosting makes your blog to be online. Some aspects you need to focus on a smooth process for the setup of your blog are:
Make sure your website is mobile-friendly as Google ranks lower the web pages which are not well optimized for the mobile platform. Today most of the readers are on mobile devices, thus most of the web traffic has inclined towards mobile-optimized websites.
Content is in Public Mode
Make sure your website content is indexable If Google can’t index your website, your URL will not be shown in the search results thus leading to visitors not be able to access your website via search engines. Making your website indexable is important to increase the traffic of your website. Indexing of web pages leads to Google can easily crawl into your website.
Site speed checking process is vital for your website/blog. If your website doesn’t get loaded fast, the readers will leave the page. Website server issues and the content loaded to determine the speed. Use Google Page Speed Insights to check issues with your website server and structure.
SEO Friendly Post Plugins
Give your website ranking a boost by Installing SEO Plugins. These plugins aim to optimize key elements like title and meta tags in your content a lot easier and fixes the SEO issues found on different platforms.
Social Sharing is Caring
Install social sharing plugins while using popular CMS like WordPress, Joomla to promote your content. If a reader is satisfied by your words and wants to share it to more public, these plugins will help in that process. As social media marketing curve is always going upwards, it would be very beneficial to take a complete benefit of plugins for making your content popular.
Perform a keyword search before writing:
First, think about what readers might search to find your blog. Doing keyword research will help you gain the potential traffic from search engines. Google keyword planner will show you search volume, keyword difficulty and top competitors rankings for some specific keywords. Another thing you can do is just type the desired keyword and it will show you top suggestions relevant to your main keyword.
Gather all information and make an outline for the article
The most significant part of good blogging is to gather ample amount of right resources. At least you need 2 to 3 trustworthy sources to gather information. One can use search operators to find reliable resources. We can recommend that when you are doing research on keyword, try to find top-ranking competitors.
Now, after well research on resource draft an outline for your article to save your time and effort to write it. An ideal outline should contain some key points that you want to cover up. We recommend building an outline as your H2 and H3 tags. By using H3 and H2 tags you are showing Google that those headlines and subtopics are a little more important.
Now put down your pen on paper!
After going through all the above-mentioned steps, it’s the time to finally analyze and write!
Important Aspects While Writing:
- Use short paragraphs, generally having 5 to 6 sentences long. Limit each paragraph to one idea.
- Use descriptive subheadings. It will allow visitors to see easily what each section of the article is about.
- Google likes longer articles to display at the search results. So make your article a minimum 1200-1500 words content. Another factor is how often you post your blogs.
- Use bullets, bolds, underline, H2 and H3 tags. Search engines, as well as readers like the, split up contents as they are easier to read and understand. Use keywords in your headings and make important lines and phrases bold. We should give the main headline H1 tag.
- The main keyword should always be present in your first paragraph of the article. If you can use related keywords then it can be a very advanced process because the related keywords generally appear at the bottom of the search results. Use keywords throughout your article and once at the middle and once at the ending. It is advisable to use keywords only 5 times per 1k words which is 5% density.
- Use attention-catching phrases like “here’s the tea”, “read on to know more” and idioms to make readers stay at your website for a longer time. The longer they stay, the more your ranking will increase.
- Use internal and external links to add more reputation. If your content has some lines or topics related to your previous blogs, then link them with your new post. Adding external links will emphasize on the fact that you are connected with the communities of that field or topic you are writing on.
- Add visuals like images and animations. Make sure you add 2 to 3 images in your content so that people find it interesting to read on further. Studies have found that people like stock images more than custom images, so give proper credits for your inserted picture is it may lead to copyright issue. That’s how it works!!
Tips to follow just before publishing:
- Add featured thumbnails.
- Do social media optimization
- Proofread or edit the content. Correct the grammar mistakes using apps like Grammarly. Check plagiarism percentage using some websites available online to check on plagiarism percentage. If found any! Rewrite that part again with own words.
- Verify links you have attached to your content.
Now! You are all set to hit the save and publish button.
Tips to follow after publishing:
- Share your content on the social media platform. Preferably the most popular ones.
- Tag your friends and close groups and ask them to comment and share.
- Read and respond to your comments for interaction with viewers.
Bingo, you have your first SEO Friendly Post which is now ready to rank at the top rank of Search Engine Result Page.